August 13, 2011
1. I’m a media and technology writer;
2. I have a little boy (Noah) who is three years old;
3. I have a BA in Math and a PhD in Comparative Literature;
4. I was born in Detroit in 1979 and (mostly) live in Philadelphia (since 2002);
5. I sometimes write at kottke.org;
6. I almost always write at snarkmarket.com;
7. I like poetry, indie rock, comic books, old hip-hop, and NBA basketball;
8. I think chicken is delicious.
I’m happy to be included in my favorite social network that isn’t one.
Ask me anything.