September 3, 2011

Miss Lucy

is becoming Mrs. Lucy today. On Thursday, I helped her get her hen on, in a swanky hotel bar.

This is your Lucy on drugs

I’m immensely honored to be attending her and Ross’s wedding, and the succeeding reception-crawl. I will bring a real camera to that.

I’ve made so many delightful friends on the Internet in the fifteen or so years I’ve been on it. Many of them/you I’ve never met in meatspace, and never will meet. I try not to sweat the difference. But one of the very best things about Clusterflock for me has been that not only have I met a shocking number of deeply kickass people here, but also I’ve been able to connect with so many of you in the so-called real world. There’s nothing like it.

Love <3 <3 <3.

comments

1. Deron Bauman on September 3rd, 2011 at 11:10 am

I have more love than I can say.

2. Kelsey Parker on September 3rd, 2011 at 11:21 am

India, you are so loved. Adored and, honestly, I miss you.

3. Amy Mabli on September 3rd, 2011 at 11:43 am

India, you are truly kickass and I’m thankful to have met you. I hope to soon meet Mrs. Lucy!

4. Amy Mabli on September 3rd, 2011 at 11:44 am

Congratulations, Lucy. You look lovely in that photo.

5. Cindy Scroggins on September 3rd, 2011 at 12:06 pm

I love everything about this. Lucy getting married with India in attendance–that is evidence of a sometimes-perfect world.

India, I love you big.

6. Sheila Ryan on September 3rd, 2011 at 12:07 pm

I am so happy for Lucy and Ross that I am weeping happy tears.

India, you truly kick ass. And I love thinking of you and Lucy and Lucy’s mum getting together the other night there amongst the neon WE BUY GOLD signs.

7. Kelsey Parker on September 3rd, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Oh! I ran out of phone signal before I could post again and separately: Congratulations Lucy and Ross on your big, wonderful day! My thoughts are with you both in love.

8. Sheila Ryan on September 3rd, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Fait accompli! Lucy and Ross have now jumped the broom. I just now jumped out of my (parked) car and danced around a tree in the rain in celebration, I was that happy.

9. Carole Corlew on September 3rd, 2011 at 6:52 pm

Lucy is looking very Anais-y in that photo, I would just like to point out.

10. Sheila Ryan on September 3rd, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Anais is Lucy’s nuptial persona.

11. Andrew Simone on September 3rd, 2011 at 7:59 pm

12. Rick Neece on September 4th, 2011 at 6:21 am

Many happy years to you Mrs. Lucy and Mr. Ross. I look forward to meeting you one day.