February 7, 2012

“a gigolo is a professional dancer”

via Gunslinger

comments

1. Joel Bernstein on February 7th, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Professional Dancer.

2. Joel Bernstein on February 7th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

And actually, omitting the word “dancer”, it’s a remarkably accurate description.

3. Sheila Ryan on February 7th, 2012 at 2:03 pm

Hot-CHA!

4. Michael Smith on February 7th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Can we commission an artist to draw panels like this one where Mickey defines other words you might find in the urban dictionary?

“Why, A DP is…”

This idea needs a tumblr and someone who can draw Mickey Mouse.

5. Sheila Ryan on February 7th, 2012 at 2:31 pm

I don’t think Garrett has much to do. He could probably work the assignment into his schedule.

6. Michael Smith on February 7th, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Ok. Garrett’s signed up then. I’ll be the idea man and he can actually do the work – we’ll split the profits.

Oh, looks like my part is done.

7. Sheila Ryan on February 7th, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Michael, don’t cheat yourself. Where would Garrett be without your drive and inspiration? You shouldn’t offer the guy a 50/50 split.

8. Michael Smith on February 7th, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Did I imply we’d split the profits evenly? That wasn’t my intention. I’m going to leave that to our agents to work out. But, in the past I’ve been able to negotiate 95% of the profits in situations like this.

9. Dave Vogt on February 7th, 2012 at 3:43 pm

qwantz.com

I’ll just leave that there. Maybe it has a lesson to teach, maybe it doesn’t. But maybe it does.

10. Sheila Ryan on February 7th, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Gotcha. Pleased to learn that you’ve got a good grasp on how the market works.

11. Sheila Ryan on February 7th, 2012 at 3:46 pm

Role play is hard.

12. Michael Smith on February 7th, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Hey Garrett, if you agree to the terms as laid out by my counsel just draw on a window somewhere. Evidence of any such drawing will be interpreted as binding.

13. Sheila Ryan on February 7th, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Evidence of Garrett will be interpreted as binding.