February 15, 2013

Maybe not big in Japan, but …

comments

1. Sheila Ryan on February 15th, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Dang, Derek. It’s good to hear from/read you again.

2. Sheila Ryan on February 15th, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Plus: Flipping amazing to have spotted the random wearing of a presumably non-existent Calamari Press T-shirt in a randomly structured film about randomness. (And a hurrah to Chiara Barzini for spying “Calamari Press” on the shirt.)

Way weirder than my friend’s anecdote about Roger Miller saying “dang” at the baggage carousel.

I gotta finish reading all your blog post now.

3. Derek White on February 15th, 2013 at 5:44 pm

i’ve been here all along.

Which Roger Miller? The buffalo herd one or Roger Millaaah the soccer player?

4. Sheila Ryan on February 15th, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Roller-skating buffalo-herd Roger Miller. The one whose song you used in a video.

I think I’m just confused that you’re practically in the same time zone as me.

No, really I meant that it was good to see a new 5cense post.

I’m all conflibberated.

5. Sheila Ryan on February 15th, 2013 at 7:22 pm

Hey, Derek? 그것은 몇 가지 칼라 마리 프레스 도서를 한국어로 번역 된 것을 & 사람들이 한국에서 인기 있다는 (부수적 명성에 대한 마지막 게시물의 빛)을 할 수 있습니까?

6. Michael Grant Smith on February 15th, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Shorter or not, more frequent posting can only be good, Derek. Thanks.

7. rick neece on February 16th, 2013 at 1:53 am

“Dang me.
    “Dang me.
    “You ortta take a rope and hang me.
    “Hang me from the highest treeeeeEh *yodelled, sort of*
    “Woman, would you wait for me?
    “Dew, dew, d’dew. D’dew, d’dew, dew, dew, dew.”

8. Derek White on February 16th, 2013 at 4:41 am

when i babelfish that back to english it says: “How many kim dangs did Miller Roger sport snowball-fetch in unloading zone.”

9. Derek White on February 16th, 2013 at 4:42 am

“얼마나 많은 김 바보 영역을 내리기 밀러 로저 스포츠 눈덩이 – 가져 오기 못했습니다.”

10. Derek White on February 16th, 2013 at 4:43 am

… which babelfishes back again to english: “Snowball making fool the area of how much Kim Miller, Roger Sports – Import failed.”

11. Sheila Ryan on February 16th, 2013 at 5:38 am

Snowball making fool — Dew, dew, d’dew, d’dew, d’dew, dew, dew, dew.